Need Site Support?

Please contact the staff through the site's Contact Us form.

Finding Housing at Fort Lee for TCBOLC

Polaris9
ArmyOCS.com Member

Finding Housing at Fort Lee for TCBOLC

Postby Polaris9 Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:38 pm

I am PCSing to Fort Lee on 07DEC. My BOLC doesn't start until 13MAR. I've been told that I will be living off-post and upon reporting and in-processing I will have 10 days to stay in a hotel and find a place to live. I've heard about Independence Place and Aqua. Any suggestions on the best place to live for single officers? Ideally I'd like to share a place with some other officers in order to save some BAH so is there a way to connect with officers who will be attending the same BOLC in order to figure out possible housing arrangements? Any help will be much appreciated.

Polaris9
Details
2LT
2LT

Re: Finding Housing at Fort Lee for TCBOLC

Postby Details Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:32 pm

Snowbirding for three months? Wow. You'll most likely be given a job in an S shop during your wait. Anyway, I lived at the hotel while I was there for BOLC last year, it was pretty nice, but since you are a PCS move there are a lot of options. Independence Place is a pretty standard apartment complex, I'm sure if you looked on Craigslist you could find roommates wanted ads. As far as knowing anyone who needs one there currently, I have no idea.

Good luck!
Polaris9
ArmyOCS.com Member

Re: Finding Housing at Fort Lee for TCBOLC

Postby Polaris9 Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:44 pm

Yeah, I'm going to contact branch and see if I can make my way into an earlier class, not sure why I was pegged with such a late one. But thanks for the info.

Return to “Transportation”