Requesting Commissioned Officer Status or Rank Updates

Users requesting addition to the Commissioned Officers or Lieutenant Mafia group must also send a Private Message containing their Enterprise Email Address to Son of the Raven. All requests require verification before they are processed.

Requesting a construction EN unit?

User avatar
tarheel503 Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:00 am

Requesting a construction EN unit?

Postby tarheel503 Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:38 pm

I have branched Engineer. I realize it is a very diverse branch and that I should have an understanding of all aspects, but my main interests are cons...login to view the rest of this post

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Corps of Engineers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest