Need Site Support?

Please contact the staff through the site's Contact Us form.

After being selected

For active duty members of the Army interested in attending OCS- Boards and Direct Select.
jkimyh
ArmyOCS.com Member

After being selected

Postby jkimyh Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:58 pm

So, i have a question after being selected as an active duty.
After being selected, because i know it will be a tdy, do i talk to my s1 to get to slotted for the ocs course and go through dts for tickets to fort benning?
How does the whole process go...
JAG1
ArmyOCS.com Member

Re: After being selected

Postby JAG1 Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:09 am

jkimyh,

The OCS program manager will put you in a class based on the order listed in the MILPER you were selected (look at the bottom of the MILPER and it will say how that works). As far as DTS, you will have to get on and do that once you have your class date scheduled in ATTRS. You will be able to book your tickets through DTS. Your S1 POC should be notified once you get slotted, but I sent my ATTRS reservation to my S1 once it came to my inbox. It will be a TDY and return status for you since you're active duty, and that will need to be routed through your unit. As long as you don't have the "*" by your name on the MILPER, just keep an eye on your ATTRS/outlook for your reservation. If they need anything else from you, they will reach out to you or the S1 POC you listed in your packet for updates/more info. Hope this helps!
jkimyh
ArmyOCS.com Member

Re: After being selected

Postby jkimyh Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:53 pm

jkimyh,

The OCS program manager will put you in a class based on the order listed in the MILPER you were selected (look at the bottom of the MILPER and it will say how that works). As far as DTS, you will have to get on and do that once you have your class date scheduled in ATTRS. You will be able to book your tickets through DTS. Your S1 POC should be notified once you get slotted, but I sent my ATTRS reservation to my S1 once it came to my inbox. It will be a TDY and return status for you since you're active duty, and that will need to be routed through your unit. As long as you don't have the "*" by your name on the MILPER, just keep an eye on your ATTRS/outlook for your reservation. If they need anything else from you, they will reach out to you or the S1 POC you listed in your packet for updates/more info. Hope this helps!
Thank you for answering my question

Return to “Active Duty”